A healthy lifestyle includes balance. Prioritize regular exercise, healthy nutrition, and plenty of rest, but take care not to become rigid. Flexibility is key – reschedule or skip a workout to accommodate special plans. If your favorite foods include items like French fries, pizza, ice cream, or cookies, enjoy them in moderation.
This Pizza Friday, we’re trying out UFC President Dana White’s pizza rolls straight from the UFC Headquarters! Watch the video here or scroll down for the details.
DANA WHITE’S PIZZA ROLLS
- Start Off with Pizza Dough (Pro Tip: Gluten free dough is available if you need it! Try this one from Cali’flour Foods)
- Spread Pizza Sauce of Choice
- Add Mozzarella (Dana recommends heavy cheese!)
- Add Pizza Toppings of choice – ideas include pepperoni, veggies, soy crumbles, or even pineapple!
- Roll It Up Like a Cinnamon Roll (Pro Tip: Use plastic wrap to make it easier)
- Slice the Roll for Individual Servings
- Put in Pan to Bake for 12 Minutes at 375 Degrees
- Finish Off with Oregano Oil
If you try the recipe, tag @UFCGYM and @DanaWhite in your reviews on social media!